Purpose of This Notice
The Lincoln Agency is committed to protecting your privacy and developing technology that gives you the most powerful and safe online experience. We understand your concerns about privacy and we hope this notice will help you understand how we treat the customer information we obtain from you or other sources in the course of providing you with our insurance products and additional services.
We do not share your personal information with any non-affiliated third parties for any purpose that is not specifically authorized by law unless we obtain your permission.
- We do not sell your customer information.
- We do not share, loan or give customer information to persons, companies, or organizations outside of The Lincoln Agency, LLC that would use that information to contact you about their own products and services.
- We expect persons or organizations that provide services on our behalf to keep customer information confidential and to use it only to provide the services we have asked them to perform.
- We restrict access to nonpublic personal information about you to those employees who need to know that information to provide products or services to you.
As part of our normal operations, we collect nonpublic personal information about you from the following sources:
- Information we receive from you on applications or other forms. The information that we collect will vary depending upon the services you request. You may be required to provide information such as:
- Birth date
- Phone number
- E-mail address
- Policy numbers
- Social Security number
- Drivers License number, accident/violation history, information about vehicles, operators, lienholders, etc.
- Information about your transactions with us, our affiliates, or others. For example:
- Types of products and services you purchase
- Policy Account Balances
- Payment History
- Information we receive from consumer reporting agencies and/or health care providers or reporting agencies. Information that may be received from these agencies:
- Loss information reports
- Motor vehicle reports
- Credit reports
- Medical information
- Property inspections